RE: POST problem in Libwww-ssl (revisited)

From: Sander Alberink <sander.alberink@cmg.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:11:01 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

> I use POST requests with SSL w/o problems.
> What seems strange to me in your former posting is that
> your Apache sends a "Connection: close" in the MIME-header.
> Normally you should get a "100 Continue" and then send your
> POST-body. But you get a "200 OK" status.

Please remember that the first part of the Trace is a succesfull request
using GET over SSL, to demonstrate that SSL itself is working. But it is the
second request (the post) that hangs.

Also bear in mind that I use non-blocking I/O for the POST request.

Could you post the piece of code that you use for your POST requests?

Thanx in advance

--
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have lines to code before I sleep, lines