DLL export/import of defs for the Win32 platform

From: Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no>
Date: 06 Sep 1999 13:46:42 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org

>> 2. are any platform specific -D flags created by winConfigure.pl?  If
>> so: which files do they come from and where do they go (which .h
>> files)?

> No -D flags.

What about DLL export and imports for the Win32 platform?

How are these handled?

I assume that the
        libwww/Library/src/windows/*.def
files are related to this?  But how do I create a *.def file for my
DLL which contains everything?  And how are the
"__declspec(dllexport)" directives inserted into the .h files?

Thanx!

- Steinar