How to get a binary e.g. from an URL if another request-object exists ?

From: Michael Maretzke <michael@ibs.debis.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:51:30 +0200
To: "Raffaele Sena" <raff@nuvomedia.com>
Cc: "Libwww" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hey folks, hey Raffaele !

We're working on a HTML-Parser. I've got a problem, no
better said more problems. But step by step.

1) After recognizing a tag (here: <embed>) we've to
load the binary (here: WAV-file) from the specified
HTTP-Server. No problem, if you may use a completely
new, fresh initialized libwww. But what should I do
if I want to get the file [ and create a new request ]
in context of beginElement()-function ?
We tried the straight-forward-method and took
chunkbody.c as a source base, extended this
functionality a bit and tried to call this piece of
code as a function from beginElement(). The result ?
No crash, but there had been no data in the chunk
(size: 0) ... Any Idea ?

2) Is it possible to handle "redirects" in a <META>-
tag in a easy way ? By this time we tried to call
our parser several times, each time a "redirect"
occured a call to the parser.
An easier way ?

Thanx a lot and happy hacking !

Michael.