Re: How to get a binary e.g. from an URL if another request-object exists ?

Hi,

Michael Maretzke wrote:
[snip problem I don't understand]
> 2) Is it possible to handle "redirects" in a <META>-
> tag in a easy way ? By this time we tried to call
> our parser several times, each time a "redirect"
> occured a call to the parser.
> An easier way ?
Just register redirection callback:

int HandleRedirect(HTRequest *request,
    HTResponse *response,
    void *param,
    int status)
{
    /* IsRedirectworthy is my function; mainly
	it refuses to follow chained redirects */
    if (!IsRedirectworthy(request))
	return HT_OK;
    else
	return HTRedirectFilter(request, response,
		param, status);
}

/* somewhere at the beginning */
    HTNet_addAfter(HandleRedirect, "http://*", NULL,
	HT_PERM_REDIRECT, HT_FILTER_LATE);

This works for me, but as I come to think about it,
I probably tried it only on redirects in HTTP - I
just expect libwww to handle redirects in META tags
the same way... Let me know how it works.

	Bye
		Vasek
--
I have a web spider, too!