Re: libwww and HTTP1.0

From: Andrew Wong <wong@powertv.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:02:09 -0800
To: www-lib@w3.org, frystyk@w3.org

Anybody succeed to open several simultaneous connections to a host using
www-lib??? It seems that all the non-blocking connections openned to a host
are actually handled *sequentially* (I've tried all HTTP_setConnectionMode
types). i.e. blocking after all.

Is that concurrency only available for connecting to multiple hosts???

I want stress test a server application, therefore I want to open many
connections to generate a lot load. Is this possible with www-lib or
should I look somewhere else? And how's the progress of making www-lib
thread safe?

Thanks,

Andrew