Re: Decoding routines

Linus.Walleij@ecs.ericsson.se wrote:

> Would someone happen to know where in the libwww source code you can find a
> routine that decodes x-www-urlencoded to a plain string?

I don't see how this is supposed to work - do you mean a set of
(attribute,value) pairs? In that case, then there is only the other
direction, see

	http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTAccess.c

function

	PRIVATE char * form_url_encode (const char * baseurl, HTAssocList *
formdata)

It would be really cool if you could make the converter the other way
and make these two function public and move them to HTWWWStr.c.
Interested?

--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
World Wide Web Consortium