Re: HTTP server Response?

Isabelle Delagarde wrote:
> Henrik Frystyk Nielsen wrote:
>

> > You should get the output from the post sample app written to stdout
> > -
> > don't you see that?
> >

> I can see the response when I'm using the example w3c but I would like
> to keep the string corresponding to this response in a variable and I
> don't know how I can access to this value. I can see the length using
> HTResponse_length, but which  function can be use to get the content
> of the response.

If you have a look at the other post example:

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/postform.c

then you can see how the result is put into a chunk (dynamic array) and
handed back to the application. In the example, I use a global variable
but if you want to have a local variable then you can associate this
with the request as a "context", see

	http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTReq.html#context

--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,