HTTag_content()

From: Mathew Cucuzella <mat@mcg.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:07:44 -0700
To: libwww <www-lib@w3.org>
I'm using the HTML Parser and Generator, and I found the
documentation for HTTag_content at the following page:

  http://www.w3.org/Library/src/SGML.html

When I used it I got an undefined symbol. I searched the source and
could not find it either. Perhaps I has some kind of unrecognized
build error, or maybe it is not defined.

Looking at the source, I used the following to get around the
problem:

  #define HTTag_content(t)  ((t)->contents)

This seems to work fine.

Mat Cucuzella