Re: HTTag_content()

At 17:07 2/17/99 -0700, Mathew Cucuzella wrote:
>I'm using the HTML Parser and Generator, and I found the
>documentation for HTTag_content at the following page:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/Library/src/SGML.html
>
>When I used it I got an undefined symbol. I searched the source and
>could not find it either. Perhaps I has some kind of unrecognized
>build error, or maybe it is not defined.

I sometimes forget to implement the functions I declare. I think I intended
to hide the structure definitions of HTAttr and HTTag in SGML.c but seem to
stop halfway (maybe because it is needed by how it is initialized in
HTMLPDTD.c).

>Looking at the source, I used the following to get around the
>problem:
>
>  #define HTTag_content(t)  ((t)->contents)

I have made it a function as defines sometimes cause problems on wintel DLLs.

It's now in CVS, see

	http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libwww/Library/src/SGML.c

Henrik
--