Re: Robot constraints expressed as RDF parser using Expat

On Thu, Feb 04, 1999 at 12:57:05PM -0500, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen wrote:

> Has anyone written an RDF parser based on expat? Would anybody like to help
> doing this?

I have a pretty cool one in perl. It sepparates the RDF database from
the parser so other apps may add or remove triplets from the database
in a convenient fashion. It runs over expat or my own XML parser. The
expat interface may be worth porting to C. Let me know if I should grind
out a release.
--
-eric

(eric@w3.org)