Compiling HTInet.c with REENTRANT option

From: Hermann Gundel <hgu@software-ag.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:51:36 +0100
Hi,
I'm trying to compile libww with option REENTRANT.
Compilation of HTInet.c failed in line 404, because
LOGNAME_MAX was not defined. Shouldn't this be defined
in wwwsys.h(tml) (e.g. line 1340+) in the "#ifdef HT_REENTRANT"
section ? or did I miss something ? Note, that due to
restrictions of our firewall I cannot use CVS for downloading,
I have to use the nice CVS-SQL interface to get the updates
"by hand". So please apologize, if I overlooked something.

All the best,
Hermann
---
Hermann Gundel