Re: Compiling HTInet.c with REENTRANT option

Hermann Gundel wrote:

> I'm trying to compile libww with option REENTRANT.
> Compilation of HTInet.c failed in line 404, because
> LOGNAME_MAX was not defined. Shouldn't this be defined
> in wwwsys.h(tml) (e.g. line 1340+) in the "#ifdef HT_REENTRANT"
> section ? or did I miss something ? Note, that due to
> restrictions of our firewall I cannot use CVS for downloading,
> I have to use the nice CVS-SQL interface to get the updates
> "by hand". So please apologize, if I overlooked something.

Nope - I naively thought that Unix people could agree on defining this
:( I have attached a small patch to HTInet.c and wwwsys.html as you
suggested - please try it out so that we can commit it. The wwwconf.h
file will be automatically regenerated when you recompile.

Henrik