Re: post help

From: <EALTER@mail.wshs.fcps.k12.va.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:22:25 -0500 (EST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
CC: frystyk@w3.org
<GremlinSof@aol.com><my other email account>

Well see this form post is part of a bigger program, basicly I don't
know how to use POST at all, like how to you post things to text
boxes,  change radio buttons and every other web thing, i just didn't
see how to do them in the examples thats what i really need. Also i
need to know what they return. Because once i do them and hit the
enter button i need the address back where post goes to

P.S. i don't want to complain cause this libary is free and great but
if there is any way the sample programs and sample code could be
changed and get better