Re: Missing files in Web CVS

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 11:46:18 -0400
To: <pey@multiwire.net>, <www-lib@w3.org>
At 21:55 9/3/98 +0200, Andrea Peyracchia wrote:
>I am trying to test the latest changes (timeout support) under Windows as
>required. I cannot download the latest version of the files HTRobot.c and
>HTLine.c beacause they are missing from the Web CVS. I have found other
>compilation errors that follows:

I am not sure I understand your problem. Both files are in CVS - are you
using CVS on Windows NT and have you followed the instructions at

	http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html

>- the directory bin\debug is missing in the distribuition file and the
>makefile does not create it;

Yes, that is a problem - they are created if you compile them from within
MSVC but not using nmake.

>- the file sysdep.h is missing in the distribuition file, I have taken it
>from Web CVS.

I think you have a mixup of files. This file has been renamed to wwwsys.h
as there was a name clash with other header files.

>What about that files :)??
>
>Andrea Peyracchia
>
>PS I have another question: How I can make my CVS running without cheking
>out all the files ?? Is it possible to mark my files' version locally and
>then check with your server ??

Once they are checked out from CVS you only get the changes and hence you
shouldn't see too much traffic.

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk