Missing files in Web CVS

From: Andrea Peyracchia <pey@multiwire.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 21:55:39 +0200
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
I am trying to test the latest changes (timeout support) under Windows as
required. I cannot download the latest version of the files HTRobot.c and
HTLine.c beacause they are missing from the Web CVS. I have found other
compilation errors that follows:
- the directory bin\debug is missing in the distribuition file and the
makefile does not create it;
- the file sysdep.h is missing in the distribuition file, I have taken it
from Web CVS.

What about that files :)??

Andrea Peyracchia

PS I have another question: How I can make my CVS running without cheking
out all the files ?? Is it possible to mark my files' version locally and
then check with your server ??