CVS Error

From: Andrea Peyracchia <pey@multiwire.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 20:49:58 +0200
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
I did not explain correctly my problem. The files HTRobot.c and HTLine.c are
missing from the /Library/src directory of the Web gateway to the CVS server
dev.w3.org:/sources/public. They are present respectly in the /Robot and in
the /Comline directory but in my distribuition they are under the
\Library\src directory. The file sysdep.h is missing form the distribution
file named w3c-libwww-5_1m_tar.gz taken from the FTP server ftp.w3.org. All
the files I have are taken from that gzip file.

Andrea Peyracchia