Re: wwwlib on NT3.5

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 14:03:29 -0400
To: www-lib@www10.w3.org, cwensel@rtis.com

> >BUUUUTTT - As always there is a but ;-) It's only available for the W3C
> >members and it will be publicly available in July. I know that this is
> >a new situation and I am sorry for the inconvenience it may cause,
> >however if you want to get it RIGHT NOW then it can easily be effectuated
> >by sending a check to us :-)
> >

> >Henrik Frystyk                                          frystyk@W3.org
>
> I know its only the 3rd of july, but approximately when will the new version
> of the library be available for the rest of us non-consortium members?

I am just about to make the final 3.1 release to the W3C members. It will get
out early next week, and hence it will go public a month from then. It tool
a bit longer than I expected but then again, I think this is a normal
behavior ;-)

It will be announced when I update the public page in the beginning of August!

--

Henrik Frystyk                                          frystyk@W3.org
World-Wide Web Consortium,                              Tel + 1 617 258 8143