Re: wwwlib on NT3.5

From: Chris Wensel <cwensel@rtis.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 14:30:36 -0500
To: www-lib@www10.w3.org
>BUUUUTTT - As always there is a but ;-) It's only available for the W3C
>members and it will be publicly available in July. I know that this is
>a new situation and I am sorry for the inconvenience it may cause,
>however if you want to get it RIGHT NOW then it can easily be effectuated
>by sending a check to us :-)

>Henrik Frystyk                                          frystyk@W3.org

I know its only the 3rd of july, but approximately when will the new version
of the library be available for the rest of us non-consortium members?

 Chris Wensel                   cwensel@rtis.com

 Real Time Internet Services    PO Box 2726 College Station TX 77841
                                Voice:(409)268-8285 or (800)730-9727
 <URL:http://www.rtis.com/>     Fax:(409) 691-2044