Problem going from 2.0 to 2.2.0

From: Richard S. Hall <heavy@richardhall.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 12:16:03 -0600
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I downloaded and installed Jigsaw 2.2.0 on my Debian Linux box and
everything went fine and the server is up and running, except that I
cannot add a servlet to it.

I have two servlets that are in a JAR file and the JAR file is on my
CLASSPATH when I start Jigsaw using scripts/jigsaw.sh (this is precisely
the same setup that I used for 2.0 and everything worked fine).

At any rate, I added a ServletWrapper to the servlet resource and set
the class name accordingly for both of my servlets.  They appear when I
go to the servlet page, but when I click on them I get an error telling
me that the class was not found.  The "HelloWorld" servlet works fine.
Was there any changes in 2.2.0 that might be giving me problems?

The documentation still references 2.0, which implies that nothing has
changed on this front.

Any help would be appreciated, until then I have to run 2.0.

-> richard