OT- W$ - word problem

From: BBF Tech. Support <techsupport@bbfprinting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:57:46 -0400 (EDT)
To: (wrong string)  d r" <kadzsol@xenia.sote.hu>
Damn, I hate to bring this up , but,....

My LAN and file server are all warp server advanced.

certain workstations running wnt with the IBM client are having problems saving a file on
the server.

Only from WORD, excell works fine?????

sometimes it will time out with a permission error  or just take an extraordinary long time.

and it seems to be that it only errors back if the file already exists. Otherwise it just takes
a while.

Any thoughts or where else to look???

TIA

Allan L. Stephan (Al)