Re: java servlet

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, Jochem Melis wrote:
> Hi there
> I don't know if you can help, but I have a problem in Java, I want to read
> from a table each col. The problem is that I can read everthing if they are
> all the same, eg Getstring, but my table are all different, eg some
> integers, some strings and even some dates. Is there a way to read in any
> type of col, with out having to do them all seperately, eg do it in a
> loop??

I have a toolkit which does all this sort of stuff for you.

You can download it from <URL:http://www.weft.co.uk/library/jacquard/>;
instructions for configuring it with JigSaw are here:
<URL:http://www.weft.co.uk/library/inet2000/software.html> [these
instructions assume that the three Jacquard package archivess, htform.jar,
dbutil.jar and domutil.jar, are all on JigSaw's classpath -- the version I
use at tutorials has it's install and startup scripts slightly modified to
ensure this)

Cheers

Simon
--
Simon Brooke, Technical Director, Weft Technology Ltd --
http://www.weft.co.uk/

	the weft is not just what binds the web: it is what makes it a web