java servlet

From: Jochem Melis <jochem_12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 09:50:15 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi there
I don't know if you can help, but I have a problem in Java, I want to read
from a table each col. The problem is that I can read everthing if they are
all the same, eg Getstring, but my table are all different, eg some
integers, some strings and even some dates. Is there a way to read in any
type of col, with out having to do them all seperately, eg do it in a loop??

if you can help it would be great
cheers
jochem Melis