Using servlets

From: mahmood.al-sabbagh <mahmood.al-sabbagh@ic24.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:25:07 +0100
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,

I am using jigsaw as local proxy to test and run servlets. Although, generally it works rather well, however, everytime I change my classes (java code) and re-compile, jigsaw does not like it and I have to go through the installation procedure again before I can run the servlets. This happens everytime I change the code and it is becoming a bit annoying.  Is there anything I can change, for example, in jigadmin to fix it?

Mahmood Al-Sabbagh