Transmission time from original server

From: yuri wolberg <yuri@arelnet.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 08:54:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Good day everybody,

I'm using Jigsaw as proxy. I need to know the delay from sending the request from proxy to original server till receiving the response
from the original server (let's say there're no any more proxies between my Jigsaw and original server). Could you please suggest
some way of calculating this delay using the data of Jigsaw objects (I mean, surely, not from setup tools, but at code level).

                                                                                 Thanks beforehand