RE: Dispatching JSP from a servlet ( was RE: executing JSP file in PassDirectory)

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 04:37:25 +0200 (MET DST)
To: TK Sung <tksung@extravert.com>
cc: "'Benoit Mahe'" <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>, "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, TK Sung wrote:

> Great, Thanks!
>
> Can you tell me how to get the lastest devel source anyway?  Just in case we need it in the future...

use cvs: here is the way to do it

For Jigsaw 2.0
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@dev.w3.org:/sources/public
cvs login
the password will be "anonymous"
then
cvs get -r rel-2-0 java
For jigsaw 2.1 use the same setting but do
cvs get -r rel-2-1 java
cvs update -A

of course when you checked the tree once, you just need to do cvs update
in it.
And I will do a devel release today.