getConnection() deadlock

From: Corey Wineman <cwineman@perseus.anserwv.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 17:07:03 -0400
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hello,

I downloaded Jigsaw the latest version of Jigsaw the other day because I
want to use some of the Http Client code. I am having a problem getting new
HttpConnections using the HttpManager/HttpBasicServer classes.
I am running out of connections and my program just blocks in some kind of
deadlock. Is there some way to report back to the HttpManager when you are
done with a connection? I saw the notifyIdle() method in HttpManager, but I
don't know how get an instance of HttpConnection to pass in. Basically I am
only using the Request, Reply and HttpManager classes. I didn't see any way
for Request/Reply to notify HttpManager that they were done.

Am I missing something simple?

Corey