servlet.jar (aka jsdk.jar) in CLASSPATH?

From: Hartmut Benz (EMN) <Hartmut.Benz@emn.ericsson.se>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:32:01 +0200
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,

the setup instructions for servlets say I have to download and put jsdk.jar into the CLASSPATH. I seem to understand from the archive that this file is now called servlet.jar (maybe the docu could be updated to make that a bit clearer?).
But servlet.jar *is* already in the classpath after installation (e.g. in c:\jigsaw\classes\servlet.jar). Is that one to be replaced or do I have to put both?
I can't get a new servlet running in either jigsaw 2.0.4 or 2.1.1 (when I put it in the servlets directory the indexer(s) put an HTTPFrame around it).

Is it possible to use JDK 1.3 already?

Thanks in advance
	Hartmut