how to use JigKill

From: Bi, Xiaolian <Xiaolian_Bi@tri.sbc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:47:16 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I was running Jigsaw 2.0.1, and just downloaded the new maintenance release
and put the new jigsaw.zip in my CLASSPATH.

I issued JigKill as follows:
java org.w3c.jigsaw.admin.JigKill -u admin -p admin ---stop
http://localhost:8009/ <http://localhost:8009/>

but the command never comes back, and the servers are not killed.
This is the first time I use JigKill. I have being CRTl-C before. I know
it's bad, that why I now try to use JigKill now I got the new jigsaw.zip

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Xiaolian