Re: servlet init param setup without jigadmin

Hi Kevin,

	I use Jigsaw off and on for my servlet development.  My web
hosting account uses Apache with JSERV.  They don't provide the use
of a servlets.properties file nor do they provide any means by which
to set the init parameters.  So, I had to improvise.

	I've written a servlet that will run other servlets.  This
servlet can read (and reread if it changes) a servlets.properties
file.  It can also read its own config file that can set system
properties and its own custom classpath.  It uses its own class
loader and so can run servlets from zips, jars, etc..  The only thing
its class loader won't do is reload classes that have changed.
However, the class loader can be reset manually and will also be reset
if the runner class is touched. (of course)

	The source code is a little messy right now.  I'm planning
on releasing it some time next week if I get time.  Just let me know
if you are interested. (You also might want to remind me next week. :) )

	Hope this helps,
	-Paul (pspeed@progeeks.com)