Servlets?

From: Mike Engelhart <aengelhart@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:40:16 -0500 (EST)
To: Jigsaw <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi -

I  just downloaded and installed and am running Jigsaw 2.0.2.   In 2.0.1, I
thought you could just drag a servlet class into the servlets folder and
access it without going into Jigadmin?  I put a simple DateServlet.class
(which just displays the date) into the servlet(s) folder in 2.0.2 and get
an error saying the file would not load in my browser?   Did this change and
I have to configure the servlet in JigAdmin or am I mistaken about just
dropping the class files into the servlets folder.

thanks,

Mike