Problem in gif files

From: Mukesh Singh <msingh@dataworks.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 17:18:01 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi All,
      I noticed a strange thing regarding gif file access problem in IE4. In
documentation files of jigsaw; gif files are not referenced in coherent
manner ; at some places .gif extension is given and at other places no
extension is given. So I tried by giving the extension and surprisingly it
worked.
       There is one more thing. I think jigsaw is case sensitive as in those
cases where 'icons' directory was given in upper case I was facing same gif
file access problem and once I change the upper case to lower case problem
disappeared.

		Mukesh Kr
        DataWorks®
		C O R P O R A T  I O N