Re: HttpDate class not found when running jigadm

Thank you all,

	This did indeed solve my problem (from another thread).  I
was able to recompile the HeaderDescription class with the changes
and it worked.

	Just so everyone knows, another thing I noticed was that
it works without change if you run without JIT.  A possible solution
for those that don't want to revert to older JDK versions and yet
also don't want to mess with recompiling.

	Thanks again,
	-Paul (pspeed@augustschell.com)