Re: SQL databases written in Java

jgage wrote:

> Sorry to run on, but to clarify any ambiguity, are there any SQL
> databases written in Java that, like Jigsaw, run on any Java virtual
> machine.  It's the missing piece.  We have Jigsaw.  Now, what we need is
> a similarly constructed database, written in Java, to complement
> Jigsaw.  Oracle is all over this, but to put it mildly they're not open
> source.
> John Gage

InstantDB is a 100% Java, Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). But
I do not think it is open source

It is available from  http://www.instantdb.co.uk

S.Ramaswamy
Matrix Infotech Syndicate
D-7, Poorti, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, 110018, India
PHONE: +91-11-5610050,   FAX: +91-11-5535103
WEB  :   http://MatrixInfotech.HyperMart.Net