Installing servlets - no org.w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletDirectory

From: Ajit George <gajit@xetex.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 21:09:25 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,

I've set up and can connect to Jigsaw 2.0 beta 1 (with IAIK SSL) on my Solaris
box.  I'm having problems installing servlets.

According to the instructions in the FAQ, I should be able to add a
ServletDirectory resource to the space directory  node.  However, there's no
such resource listed in the drop down list box.  There's also no such class in
the source code.

There is a ServletDirectoryFrame, but it's not listed in the resource drop down
list box.  Can someone help me out?

Thanks.
Ajit