Re: [Q] Help with servlet

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 13:56:11 +0200
To: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
cc: Liechti Olivier <olivier@ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp>, www-jigsaw@w3.org
Benoit Mahe writes:

> Liechti Olivier writes:
> > Is it really possible to compile Jigsaw with JSDK2.0, without modifying
> > the source ? I have tried to recompile Jigsaw, but I got a problem
> > regarding to character encoding (is that a new feature ?????).
>  Yes that's a new feature, I have to implement it. I will send you the
>  new servlet package when it will be done.

 Here is the new servlet package of Jigsaw for JSDK2.0, the HttpSession is
 still not implemented.

 This package works with JSDK2.0 and JDK1.1.x (not with JDK2.0 beta, because
 it's a beta and we are waiting for a final version)

 unzip the following file in Jigsaw/src/classes/org/w3c/jigsaw/servlet/

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team

  http://www.w3.org/People/Mahe - bmahe@w3.org - +