Jigsaw 2 Beta Properties on Mac

From: Roderick Sprattling <rls@wiseworks.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:33:36 -0500
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Have the jigadm resource file structure or contents changed between 2 alpha
and 2 beta?  To compile and run Jigsaw on the Mac one must use Benoit's
fix that sidesteps the old Mac filesystem limit of 31 chars by
using a new version of PropertyManager which use a zip file to load Jigadm
properties.  This version of the PropertyManager didn't make it into 2 beta;
if 2 beta has new files, or the files have new content, then I'll have to compose
a new jigadm.zip from the distribution zip file using Class Wrangler.

Much as I'd like to write a Mac diff that operates on zip files, time is
short and it's cheaper to just ask! :)

TIA,

Rod