[Q] Help with servlet

From: Liechti Olivier <olivier@ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 16:17:51 +0900 (JST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Is it really possible to compile Jigsaw with JSDK2.0, without modifying
the source ? I have tried to recompile Jigsaw, but I got a problem
regarding to character encoding (is that a new feature ?????).

Here is the log :

Compiling  JigsawHttpServletRequest.java
JigsawHttpServletRequest.java:49: class
org.w3c.jigsaw.servlet.JigsawHttpServlet
Request must be declared abstract. It does not define java.lang.String
getCharac
terEncoding() from interface javax.servlet.ServletRequest.
public class JigsawHttpServletRequest implements HttpServletRequest {
             ^
Note: JigsawHttpServletRequest.java uses a deprecated API.  Recompile with
"-dep
recation" for details.
1 error, 1 warning
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`JigsawHttpServletRequest.class'

Any idea to solve this problem ?

Thank you in advance,

Olivier