problem with setting the servlets (Benoit Mahe!)

From: Manuel Benche <manuel@drescher.hip.ro>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:37:27 +0000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org, Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr
  Hi !

I am using the servlets kit included in jdk1.2. I am following the 20
steps suggested by Benoit Mahe as a former response
1. create www/servlets
2. sstart jigadmin
3. select "space"
4. click "resources"
5. write "servlets" in "Identifier" fiels
6. select .DirectoryResource, add resource
7. unfold "space"
8 . select "servlets"
9. click "Frames"
10. select .ServletDirectoryFrame, click "Add Frame"

HERE I AM GETTING AN EXCEPTION IN THE JAVA SERVER WINDOW,
(UNIMPLEMENTED INTERFACE METHOD), AND A "REMOTE ACCES WINDOW" WINDOW
APPEARS ON THE SCREEN.

What is wrong ?
                               Thanks !