RE: Jigsaw 2.0 beta 2 & Servlets

But if I am using Jigsaw as our main http server a "brutal shutdown" shall
be no problem. We have thousands of documents, a lot of servlets and
realms - this means a lot of configuration work. But if now the machine
Jigsaw is running on crashes I only can reboot. And if then the
configuration is destroyed or inconsistent Jigsaw is unfortunately rather
useless in a productive environment.

In my opinion the sensitivity of Jigsaw to "brutal shutdowns" is one of its
biggest problem.

Wolfgang