Initia user id and password for JigAdmin

From: Jim Studt <jim@federated.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 15:56:28 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I've just installed the 1.0 beta 1 on linux with the JDK 1.1.3

I get challenged for a user id and password when I attemp to access the
admin port (8009) or run the jigadmin program.

I can't seem to find the account and password in the docs.  Could
someone either share it with me or tell me how to override/remove it
so I can get started?

Thanks.

--
                                     Jim Studt