Re: Initia user id and password for JigAdmin

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 09:19:48 +0200
To: Jim Studt <jim@federated.com>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org, bmahe@www43.inria.fr
> I've just installed the 1.0 beta 1 on linux with the JDK 1.1.3
>
> I get challenged for a user id and password when I attemp to access the
> admin port (8009) or run the jigadmin program.
>
> I can't seem to find the account and password in the docs.  Could
> someone either share it with me or tell me how to override/remove it
> so I can get started?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
>                                      Jim Studt
>                                      The Federated Software Group, Inc.

 the default values are:

 Login    : admin
 Password : admin

 You can find it in the documentation, in the Jigsaw User Guide :

 Administration -> Jigadmin, small user manual -> How to use jigadmin

World Wide Web Consortium                       bmahe@sophia.inria.fr
Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team               tel : 04 93 65 79 89