Re: ASPs?

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, Les Stockton wrote:

> Maybe this has been covered before, but since I have an older version
> of Jigsaw, and I've been off this list for a few months, I thought I would
> ask if Jigsaw now supports ASPs.

ASPs are not supported, as they are platform specific. If you can find an
applet or anything that can handle asp's, then Jigsaw can handle them
easily with an indexer.
I will provide soon the new SampleIndexer and the new DirectoryResource
which can handl ghost resources.

  /\ /  \                Architecture Domain - Jigsaw