PassDirectory strangeness?

From: Tor Lillqvist <tml@hemuli.tte.vtt.fi>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 12:35:44 +0300
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I tried to make a "shortcut" (a.k.a PassDirectory resource(?)) using
jigadm. At first it seemed to work OK. But then I noticed that when I
go down in the directory hierarchy under the directory, the directory
contents are all screwed up. Somehow it seems to show the contents of
any sub(sub)directory in all the other directories also...? There was
a message in the archives
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-jigsaw/msg05401.html that
might be relevant, but I didn't understand it ;-( .

Oh well, a symbolic link under Jigsaw/WWW works better.

I didn't manage to remove the PassDirectory resource, when I tried it
caused a Java stack overflow in the server...