Re: Servlet Configuration

From: Con Christov <con.christov@zoologic.com.au>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 18:06:53 +1000
To: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
CC: www-jigsaw@w3.org
>  First I think that the file missing was
>  Jigsaw/config/jigadm/w3c.jigsaw.resources.ContainerResource/helpers/w3c.jigadm
> .editors.ResourceHelper.p
>
> and not
>
>  Jigsaw/config/jigadm/helpers/w3c.jigadm.editors.ResourceHelper.p

.
.
.

> > Do you know why it wasn't created from the distribution jigsaw.tar.gz file?
> >

>  hum, I don't know. a problem during the download ?

I'm having the same trouble as Ross Golder has had. The mail to the
group has been a little difficult to follow. I've tried all of the
solutions provided and have had no success.

I've downloaded the new jigsaw release successfully, and untar'd it with
a non-gnu tar and the afore mentioned files were not present. I made the
original changes as specified with no luck and have just finished making
the above changes with no luck !

I was hoping you could clarify what the problem is and what the
recommended solution.

--
Regards
Con Crhistov