Re: Servlet Configuration

Benoit Mahe wrote:

> > I created the last file
> > (Jigsaw/config/jigadm/helpers/w3c.jigadm.editors.ResourceHelper.p). The JigAdm application
> > now seems to function correctly.
> >
>  First I think that the file missing was
>  Jigsaw/config/jigadm/w3c.jigsaw.resources.ContainerResource/helpers/w3c.jigadm
> .editors.ResourceHelper.p
>
> and not
>
>  Jigsaw/config/jigadm/helpers/w3c.jigadm.editors.ResourceHelper.p

Possibly, might've been a typo, but it's on my machine at home, so I can't see it right now.

> > Do you know why it wasn't created from the distribution jigsaw.tar.gz file?
> >

>  hum, I don't know. a problem during the download ?

If the download was corrupted, surely 'gzip -d' would've failed.

I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I'll clear it down sometime today or tommorow, and re-install,
taking notes.

Cheers for your help,

--
Ross Golder