Re: ? Minimal Set of classes to run JUST a proxy...

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 10:00:54 +0200
To: pazandak@OBJS.com
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org, bmahe@www43.inria.fr

> Is there any list of classes (or means to tell what the minimal
> set of classes required is) to run jigsaw solely as a proxy
> with some filtering capabilities?  I'd like to reduce the
> size of the zip file to include only the files needed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul.

 Such a list doesn't exists but you could remove the
 following packages :

 w3c.www.mux
 w3c.www.pics
 w3c.tools.resources
 w3c.tools.sexpr
 w3c.cvs
 w3c.jigsaw.cvs
 w3c.jigsaw.pics
 w3c.jigsaw.servlets
 w3c.jigsaw.ssi

 If you don't want to use JigAdmin you could remove these too:

 w3c.tools.widget
 w3c.jigadm

 can I ask you a question, why to you want to reduce the size of the
 zip file ?

World Wide Web Consortium                       bmahe@sophia.inria.fr
Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team               tel : 04 93 65 79 89