Re: Servlet Configuration

From: Ross Golder <rossg@cpd.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 10:29:43 +0100
To: payam@cybernetic.triptonite.com
CC: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Payam Mirrashidi wrote:

> I had the same problem you describe. If you change the size of the
> applet window
> slightly it may fix your problem when it redraws. Or at least, it did
> for me.

Cheers, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I am running :-

java w3c.jigadm.Main

which is an application, not an applet. I select 'space', and click on
'Resources' button at the top of the right-hand panel. Nothing. I resize
the application window, but still nothing.

(banging head aginst brick wall) I want my mummy...

--
Ross Golder
Technical Dept