Servlet Configuration

From: Ross Golder <rossg@cpd.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 17:27:25 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
According to the FAQ, the following steps should be taken to add servlet
support to Jigsaw :-

1.Create the directory servlets under WWW
2.Start the JigAdmin program and unfold all the nodes down to the space
node.
3.Select the space node, and activate the Resources editor helper. Enter
the ServletDirectory identifier (ie servlets) and the class of the
resource (ie w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletDirectory)
4.Put the servlet class (ie DateServlet.class) in WWW/servlets.
5.Create a ServletWrapper to the ServletDirectory and call it
DateServlet for example.
6.Set the servlet-class field of the ServletWrapper to DateServlet
7.Commit your changes

Okay up to step 3. I select the space node, it asks me whether I want to
add an Alias Directory or an Auth filter. I click the 'Resources'
button, and a blank page appears. No 'Resources editor helper' or
anything, just a blank page.

Where are the fields for the identifier and resource, as suggested?

TIA,

--
Ross Golder
Technical Dept