Keepalive in client api.

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@socs.uts.EDU.AU>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 11:15:16 +1000 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

Does anybody understand how keepalive works on Client site api. I tried to
trace my way through all the Factories and choices and got completely
lost.

I am trying to understand 2 things:
1) How does client site figures that it can use keep-alive
2) Does it support http1.0 keep-alive as well as http1.1 and if it does,
do I have to do anything special to activate it?

Basically, I want to use proper keep-alive whichever version of http, the
server I am talking to is using.

Regards,
  Alex.

---------- I feel as confused as a baby in a topless bar. -----------