PostableResource disappears!

From: Scott Jewell <jewellsc@pop.mts.kpnw.org>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 10:43:13 -0700
To: "www-jigsaw@www10.w3.org" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,

I know I've seen this discussed before, but I couldn't find it in the
archives.

Add new resource called echo using class
w3c.jigsaw.forms.PostableResource, leave convert GET set true, access
the resource using a GET request and some parameters, parms are echoed
back to the browser as expected, but the resource has been deleted by
Jigsaw!

I'm hoping there's a simple way to keep this from happening.

Thanks.
--
Scott Jewell
jewellsc@pop.mts.kpnw.org

The opinions and actions mentioned are my own and no one else.